Music Banter - View Single Post - List the things you like/dislike about your country/state/city
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 03:39 PM   #85 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

Liverpool isn't as picturesque as the post on the previous page but it's not far behind, I'll take this opportunity to document how beautiful it can look:

Firstly, the skyline/waterfront:

Our two cathedrals..

Anglican:

And Metropolitan:

Some of my favourite streets and areas from the city centre..

Victoria Street

William Brown Street

Castle Street (sorry about the size of this one, there aren't very many good pictures on Google and this was the only one which showed it properly)

Bold Street with St Lukes church at the top (known locally as the bombed out church, as it was bombed during the war and has no roof, but is still used for events such as concerts and outdoor cinema screenings and such)

Hope Street (possibly my favourite street in the city, sadly there are no pictures on the internet which do it justice and this is the best i could find, but it has a cathedral at either end and the architecture is lovely)

St John's Gardens

Dale Street

And I'll stop posting now, i think i've done enough haha! I could go on though, and this is just the city centre, there's loads of amazing stuff out in the suburbs too. Apologies for the inconsistent sizing, i'm no good at this sort of stuff..

Last edited by downwardspiral; 04-16-2015 at 04:16 PM.
downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote