Music Banter - View Single Post - List the things you like/dislike about your country/state/city
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 04:19 PM   #89 (permalink)
downwardspiral
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytennis View Post
^ Yeah it's good. That's why I said ours is probably only challenged by Liverpool's. If you want more Liverpool pics, go on Skyscrapercity, excellent website for this sort of thing.

Ours - http://www.baddeley.be/blog/wp-conte..._baddeley2.jpg

Also I meant to say, when you said the Bullring is hideous, I assume you meant the Selfridges store? I love it tbh. Iconic building, can show a picture to any Brit and they will know what it is and where it is. But I can understand why people don't like it. Looks like a giant fly's eye.
Yeah I think so. I just really hate it, but I like that it's pretty much identifiable to anyone in the country. Similarly with the radio city tower here in Liverpool, I detest it, but EVERYONE knows what it is and its part of the city's identity which is cool I suppose.

I added more pictures of Liverpool up there mostly off Google, I just submitted the first one as a test to make sure I was adding images correctly, it's been so long since i had last done it..

downwardspiral is offline   Reply With Quote