Music Banter - View Single Post - people you'd like to slap
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 06:08 PM   #41 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
So you're a fan of slavery too?
nah... i was just talking **** tbh, i don't rejoice in lincoln's death. i think it's sad he was killed but it was a long ass time ago so i guess it's kind of hard to get emotional over it.

but yea i'm sure he pissed a lot of people off.

plus technically it was part of the agreement in forming a federal body that states were supposed to be able to secede, yet when the south went to do just that the north was just like "uhhhhh nah, not gonna let you do that, lol."

plus lincoln was a racist just like most people living in his time, and had no intentions to get rid of slavery, the north went to war primarily to keep the country together rather than to free the slaves

but mostly i just think that the way my cousin killed him was gangster as ****. he did it in a crowded theater packed with soldiers. he leaped down to the stage and said some latin **** about tyrants. all the armed soldiers in the audience thought it was just part of the show. then he ran off before anyone had knew what happened. he went outside, punched some boy who was on a horse, stole that **** and rode off. then they sent the biggest manhunt in the nation's history after him. by far the g.o.a.t. of president killers imo.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote