Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 07:45 PM   #31520 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
Welp, just lost a friend for either...

A: Forever
B: He stops doing f*cking heroin.

My best friend of mine just called me and told me that said friend of ours, who has been our good friend for over ten years, was arrested with heroin. Great. As if I didn't have that sh*t drug in my life enough. He said he was on the way over to beat the sh*t of him. I told him he had my blessing and that he can tell our little drug addict that he can forget about me talking to him again until he starts trying to get help and gets off the H. I won't be a apart of his life if he doesn't.

I F*CKIN KNEW IT. F*cking kid was acting weird for weeks. He's had problems with opiates in the past but the heroin is new. Until he stops I don't want anything to do with him. I made a promise to myself never to get involved with somebody with a heroin addiction again unless they're trying to get better. Even then, it'll take time. I can't do this again.
It'd be a shame if your friend, God forbid, passed away and the last thing you did for him was abandonment.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote