Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 08:11 PM   #31527 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I apologize if I came across badly. Sorry.
You did. You came across, in a manner that says, " You must not know **** about herion/ opiate addiction." I know more then you because I went through this with someone. Not knowing or forgetting that his brother recently passed. They call that assume, and it makes and ass outta you and me. I am just saying, man you do that a lot and I dunno if it's cause of your age, or whatever (and I don't mean to be a cunt really I don't I am just pointing this out so that you are aware that you you do this. ) Don't assume that others know less then you when they respond, maybe seek first to understand where they are coming from and what their experiences in life are. I am not saying you do that, in your mind but the way you word your posts screams that to me, and you and I get into tiffs because I just want to be like "now hang on a minute bro, do you know the poster you are talking at." Anyways that's all I got for you on this subject. Night boo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote