Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 06:44 AM   #19196 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Aww yer sweet, really I think we got off on the wrong foot, and I'd like to go back to one line responses because I had nothing to say to him here, and well was a little lit last night and had about **** all to say to him in plug, he kinda has this way of asking people he doesn't know from a can of paint, personal questions, and questions about others, And ran face first into a wall. He can interpert the wall however he likes, Its just uh dude I don't know you like that, so whatever you know or think you know, is incorrect. And uh we can not talk to eachother again.
He's certainly an odd one. Right now I am not really sure what to make of him, and like I said, I don't dislike him and I made that known to him. There's times that he just makes me want to reach through my screen and punch him square in the face over comments he makes out of no f*cking where at all. And I'm not surprised he made his way to a plug session with some of you and just asked a bunch of personal questions. As far as him and walls, I think maybe he might like how they taste or feel when his face crashes in to one.