Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 06:53 AM   #19198 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
No, he actually started with you, and I responded.

Then someone asked me a question, and I responded and he responded with a that's not what I heard type deal. BAM instant wall motha****a. Don't ever in your life think you can come at someone with that. At least not me.

I think too he was a tad mad that I told I didn't care about his sexuality. All I cared about were who he is inside and his interactions with me. I could careless who he sleeps with. I mean ****, I know I am republican and all but what you do in your bed room, is what you do in your bed
I'm not surprised he started with me. Lately I've been his most visited topic of discussion. You're saying he said he's gay/bi or something? Hm, well whatever, I don't much care what another man does in his bedroom either, so good for him.

He'll either realize that people won't take that kind of interaction here, or he won't and just end up being ignored completely until he just goes away. I'm still learning where I stand on this forum with people, but I wouldn't come at people like he is if I were new here again, or as new as him.

Meh...