Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 03:22 PM   #5876 (permalink)
Cuthbert
Account Disabled

Who in your life has been most influential on your musical tastes?

In terms of artists I would say Eminem, because it was his music that piqued my interest in rapping music, around 1999/2000. So Solid are probably up there as well.

My dad is a big David Bowie fan and also got me into ska so he's been the biggest influence in terms of people I know in real life.

What was your favorite TV show growing up (If you didn't watch any, feel free to pick a movie or a book series)?

I used to like a lot of the stuff Steve Irwin did. Loved Robot Wars, The Simpsons and a lot of the stuff on Nickelodeon too, as well as Thomas the Tank Engine.

What's your favorite mythological figure?

I've never thought about this one before, no idea.

Are there any scents that trigger memories for you?

The smell of KitKats reminds me of my first day at primary school, when I was four years old. I can remember the cloakroom smelling of KitKats very well.

Fragrances are one of my hobbies also, there's a load of them that make me feel nostalgic.

Guitar solos; long and strong, or short and sweet?

Long and strong

You write a goofy song in five minutes that ends up being the next massive pop hit; what do you name it, and how does it go?

It would be called 'Merking Man', and it would be an upbeat Grime track with me spraying violent bars about how I merk man with Charlie XCX providing the vocals for the hook. The opposing styles would combine really well.

lol at Overcast mentioning Jihadi John btw.
Cuthbert is offline   Reply With Quote