Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 03:35 PM   #5879 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Who in your life has been most influential on your musical tastes?

Honestly, I'd say this message board in general. I'm the designated "music nerd" of my friends so I'm the one who mostly dishes out the new digs. I've learned a lot from you guys.

What was your favorite TV show growing up (If you didn't watch any, feel free to pick a movie or a book series)?

I was huge on 90's era cartoons. Mainly Rocko's Modern Life and Ren and Stimpy. The more demented the better.

What's your favorite mythological figure?

Cthulhu. I have shirts and coffee mugs with his wonderful face and body on them. He's the king of monsters.

Are there any scents that trigger memories for you?

All the general outdoor smells make me think of growing up. When I was five to about twelve years old, there was rarely a time I wasn't outside and in the woods. So, autumn leaves, freshly cut grass, the smell after a rainstorm, and wild flowers always send me back there. I live next to NYC now. Not much of that going on.

Guitar solos; long and strong, or short and sweet?

Short and sweet. I've never been a fan of long, drawn out stuff unless it's David Gilmour playing.

You write a goofy song in five minutes that ends up being the next massive pop hit; what do you name it, and how does it go?

I'm too tired to think of a good answer for this one, sorry.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote