Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 07:43 PM   #3342 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post

Not to sound hyperbolic or anything, but this may actually be the best Marvel property right now. It is right up there with HBO level quality with some excellent writing, acting, cinematography, and fight choreography. It manages to go dark, but not in the teenage angsty sort of way. All of the main player characters feel fleshed out and developed, even the scumbag Russian mobsters have some hint of empathy, and they're straight up shitheads. Wilson Fisk is the best kind of bad guy because you can kind of see where he is coming from, which makes him all the enticing. So far I think I've seen backdoor mentions to both Iron Fist and Luke Cage and I'm only 7 episodes in.

Basically, while I am super excited for Avengers: Age of Ultron, I'm more interested in how that is going to affect the MCU as a whole rather than the story of these characters banding together to face off against an insane robot. When it comes to to the other 3 Netflix series' and The Defenders mini series, that's where I'm actually interested in the stories and fates of those involved.
I really think this might be leading up to Captain America: Civil War. Why else would all these characters be introduced into the MCU. And Spider-Man going from Sony to Disney makes me think this especially. I hear theirs also talks of a Punisher show. And The Punisher was in the Civil War comics. It just sounds too good to be true honestly.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote