Music Banter - View Single Post - Death vs.Life
Thread: Death vs.Life
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:17 AM   #36 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
Not true. For example, most experts agree that damage to the brain's frontal lobe is one of the leading similarities that the majority of murderers and serial killers have. There are other things that have been identified as pre-disposers to a life of violence as well, and not all of them have to do with someone's brain/neurochemical receptors; exposure to violence at a young age, particularly of the sexual variety, often influences people towards living in social isolation, as well as having violent tendencies. But there are so many parts of the brain that, when damaged, can cause someone to act erratically, and it's very important for experts to study the minds of killers so that they can identify just what led them to such behavior (whether because of nature, nurture, or both).

Sources: https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-serial-killer, Predestined Serial Killers | Serendip Studio, Criminal Profiling: The Psychology of a Serial Killer, Inside the Mind of a Killer - ABC News

And yet, as I showed in my sources, it has been almost unanimously proven to cost millions more to execute them than to imprison them for life. And those millions come directly from the taxes that you pay. It's a waste of time and money, and there are only two defenses that it's proponents have: "But some people just deserve to die!" and "Imprisoning someone for life is cruel and madness-inducing! Show them mercy!" The first is pretty pointless, as life without parole is more than sufficient to keep the so-called "unforgivable monsters" off the street. And the second is foolish because it puts words into the prisoners mouths; who are you to decide what they would prefer? Why not just let those who are convicted to life without parole have the option to an execution, rather than forcing them to live or die according to your morals?

Nobody is living or dying according to my morals bro. It's actually quite the opposite. I am just saying how I feel about it. And that will never change. And let the accused choose their fate? Really? Did the victims get to choose theirs? No. Also stats throwers are not my cup of tea. There are three kinds of lies, lies, damn lies and statistics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote