Music Banter - View Single Post - Death vs.Life
Thread: Death vs.Life
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:11 AM   #46 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Amen. Can't wait till this guy finally gets his day. And thankfully, DNA is making the rare mistakes further and far apart.

Murder of Danielle van Dam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He f*cking raped and abused her for days and at some point punched her teeth down her throat. I hope it burns really, really bad for him.

He'd agreed to a plea deal to give them the body days before it was found by searchers. Guilty as hell.
Did you just read what I wrote, or only that one sentence? God love you and me too but, I can't get behind you with this statement. Put him to death yes, do it swiftly and be done with it. I am not about making it hurt, or having them writhing in anguish, if that were the case I'd say life in prison, because I guarantee when it gets out what he did, the things that will happen to him will ultimately worse then anything the state can do. But yes put him to death and allow those that were directly effected have their closure, if that's what they seek. I told you I am about paying for the crime. Not about torturing the offender.

There are very few situations where I advocate torture, but I can say yea I do. For me not admit that I'd be lying. If it for instances keeps, myself, mine and my country men safe and there isn't the time, resources or any other way, then yeah do it. National security to mean means a alot. America pushing around, profiling, hurting and abusing her people isn't my thing. But that argument isn't the point of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote