Music Banter - View Single Post - people you'd like to slap
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:15 AM   #138 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Try it. My power is vast and my boobs are hypnotic. Bring an army when you come.
In before Batty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadChannel View Post
I don't want to get in a big argument, but Pope Francis has said some pretty ****ty things recently that have left me with very little respect for him
Quote:
Victim blaming after Charlie Hebdo
Anti gay statements w/r/t same sex couples adopting
Anti gay marriage statements
Comparing trans people to nuclear weapons...
In fairness, this has been the Catholic Church's stance for hundreds of years. You don't expect him to change that overnight? Also, everything I've heard him say up to now has impressed me, and I am not a believer but I feel he is the first decent pope in a very long time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Hmm, everything that I've heard from him regarding the LGBT community has been largely supportive.
This.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh wow, you mean the head of the Catholic Church isn't particularly gay friendly? Who'd a thunk? He's the ****ing Pope! It should be assumed that he's a homophobe. God you're some whiny bitches.
And this.
Quote:
Doesn't mean he gets a pass for being a dick because previous people who held his position were also dicks.
Hence why I'd like to slap him.
Pope or price or plumber, he's a ****ing mother****er.
Of course he does. See above... You can't blame him for the Catholic Church's centuries of intolerance.