Music Banter - View Single Post - Death vs.Life
Thread: Death vs.Life
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 11:15 AM   #47 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Way I sees it, if someone is such a threat to society that it warrants killing them, then their psychology is probably worth studying. So instead of the death penalty, just stick them in a maximum security nuthouse and use them for study until the day they die of natural causes. There's so much we don't know about psychopaths, and so few times we actually get our hands on a confirmed one, that it's a waste of resources to just flush them down the drain.
actually, i think you make a good point as well

i think roxy is approaching this more from a perspective of justice rather than research. but both approaches have their merits and downsides.

edit - overall though i'd say the logical thing to do with a psychopath who committed a murder or whatever is have them do a thorough study of him and all that, and when the work on him is done then kill him.

also it sounds barbaric but i've always thought a simple way to execute people is just shoot them in the head. i don't see how that's any less humane than an injection or whatever and it's a hell of a lot cheaper.

Last edited by John Wilkes Booth; 04-20-2015 at 11:21 AM.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote