Music Banter - View Single Post - Artist/Band of the Week, Week 1: Guns N Roses
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 12:43 PM   #21 (permalink)
joenorwood77
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
I've noticed this problem with Grooveshark too. Very annoying. Spotify is probably the best but I usually go with a mixture of YT, Spotify and Groove that normally gets me what I need. Occasionally it doesn't of course. There's Daily Motion but that's pretty much the same as YouTube. I also use a website where you can buy albums for less than a dollar, if you're so interested. I guess there's Pandora, though we can't get that here in Ireland so I don't know how good or bad it is. People talk about Soulseek too.
Thanks. I guess there is no perfect method for online playlists to share with people. I can already tell Grooveshark will be too frustrating because songs can go missing at any time and many artists are already missing 1-3 songs from their entire library. YouTube has most albums but with commercials and missing some of the less popular albums. I do not have much experience yet with Spotify but it appears to have most albums but with commercials. I guess on Spotify with the free version at least won't waste skips when listening to entire playlists all the way through and just need to deal with commercials. While it was ideal to have all playlists on one site, I guess for the sake of this project, will need to use whichever resources I can use.

Regarding Grooveshark, I wonder what the main reasons are for tracks suddenly disappearing.
joenorwood77 is offline   Reply With Quote