Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 09:48 PM   #19267 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
And I say you don't know what the hell you're talking about. How's that feel?
Like you've never met a skeptic before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I can say from seeing it first hand, it's a serious thing. She's not just doing it because it's "the cool thing to do". I've seen what eating the wrong things can do. I don't know about other people that get off gluten, but if the argument continues about LiL supposedly choosing to not eat gluten, than i'm personally going to start taking offense to it because it's unnecessary and offensive to assume such things.
So...if she hasn't been diagnosed then there's still a chance that it could be psychologically based like with my aunt (who "overcame" it the next time that we met after that event). She legitimately felt sick, vomited, and shat all over the place once she knew that she had gluten in her system, even though she didn't have any disease to begin with. Stuff like that revolving around trends and such just make it difficult for me to accept a case like your girls', especially if she hasn't been diagnosed. If she were medically diagnosed with celiac disorder, I would concede and accept that she has it. But until then, I'm still not sold.

There are a lot of things that the mind can do to our bodies. My doubt is no personal attack on lil, it's just that these fads can play a part in contributing to the crazy **** our brain can do to us. Because of that I remain skeptical.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote