Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bitch Box
Thread: The Bitch Box
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2015, 10:00 PM   #19268 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Of course. I can accept lil saying it's not for the trend, because I can trust what people like her say. I am one to take offence about this kind of thing because people in the past have treated me like a hypochondriac. Yes, 20+ visits to the hospital and 3 surgeries (4 by tomorrow) in the last 2.5 years is fake.
Exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post

So...if she hasn't been diagnosed then there's still a chance that it could be psychologically based like with my aunt (who "overcame" it the next time that we met after that event). She legitimately felt sick, vomited, and shat all over the place once she knew that she had gluten in her system, even though she didn't have any disease to begin with. Stuff like that revolving around trends and such just make it difficult for me to accept a case like your girls', especially if she hasn't been diagnosed. If she were medically diagnosed with celiac disorder, I would concede and accept that she has it. But until then, I'm still not sold.
So basically what you're saying is that if one thinks hard enough, you can control the way your digestive system digests it's food. Now that I do not buy. That's like telling a blind person they can see 20/20 if they mentally believe that they can. Some people aren't meant to be able to digest certain food, and in this case, LiL cannot digest the type of food that she can't eat.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote