Music Banter - View Single Post - I agree, let's see if you do...
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2015, 09:18 PM   #109 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post

Stop saying things like this. Don't downgrade their musical talent to "oh they must have been tripping lol." It's and ignorant thing to say. That seems to be your motif -- speaking ignorantly of things you know little to nothing about.
So, you're the only person that took what I said offensively. That's because it is in no way degrading or meant to be degrading. What else do you want to grab out of the air?

Quote:
I use drugs too. What are you talking about? Go read this entire thread. I think my dickishness is justified at this point.
What? Vitamin Gummy Chews for kids?

Quote:
If anything contrived nihilism is fulfilling that role. His name is literally ContrivedNihlism
Now you're at a new low man, like, L.O.L. You're bringing my username in to this now, that's pretty ridiculous. If there's anything contrived, buddy, it's your claims about me or what I know or lack thereof.

Quote:
If I make a club with him there's an off chance he'll make me listen to Filter and 30 seconds to mars and limp bizkit and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some Creed thrown in there, and honest to God, that's not a risk I'm willing to take.
So just to drive this all home. Notice how there's been literally nobody in this thread agreeing with you and your claims about me? But the majority or pretty much everyone that has read what I've claimed about you, which is just being a guy that enjoys being a dick for no good reason, happens to be agreeing with me; you're just a dick and nothing at all special about you.

You're a dime a dozen. But I'll be over -----------> here, while I watch you dig that hole of yours deeper, trying to convince people that I'm an idiot that just aren't buying what you're selling.

lols.

Last edited by CoNtrivedNiHilism; 04-21-2015 at 09:24 PM.
CoNtrivedNiHilism is offline   Reply With Quote