Music Banter - View Single Post - I agree, let's see if you do...
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 09:54 AM   #119 (permalink)
CoNtrivedNiHilism
Because I Am, I Can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
How about we keep the thread open and get back on topic.
How would this even happen with him around? There's no way to ensure he doesn't start a flame war with me unless a mod threatens him with a ban if he keeps with it. I am plenty capable acting like he's not around. But the temptation to reply to something I post I'm sure will lead to him going at it again. This is exactly what would happen every time I talked with Soulflower about something. Soulflower and I are cool now, but this reminds me of what it was like before she left, I couldn't talk to her. It's nice that I can now. But I don't see that happening with grtwhtgrvty.

grtwhtgrvty. Let's try to see if we can find common ground anyway. If you're willing, so am I, but it has to be an honest attempt and you need to make an honest effort to back your compliance with seeing if we can work this out, but showing you are serious about it with your actions after this post.

You want to give it another try at getting along? I can have this all be water under the bridge. All it will take is effort from both of us.