Music Banter - View Single Post - Rough Draft: My Favorite 1000 Bands
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2015, 10:37 PM   #20 (permalink)
joenorwood77
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
You come across as immature and overly ambitious to an obnoxious degree, which usually rubs people the wrong way. I mean the term "hater" alone reminds me of the Mountain Dew Call of Duty generation and makes me want to puke

You seem like a fine, friendly dude but a "top 1000 bands" with a weekly band of the week where you expect people to listen to entire discographies is all just silly, basically I and the rest of us probably think you should just tone it back and ease yourself into the forum by commenting in existing threads rather than trying out these ridiculous projects a week within registering.
I used the word "hater" because it was basically a significantly nicer version of words that first came into my mind. Hater is a word I have used maybe ten times total in my 37 years of life, and that includes the this post.

I am overly ambitious when it comes to things I enjoy and love. I thought finding a music forum would be the place to share this interest. I have been commenting on other peoples topics as well and not just mine.

I do not expect a ton of people to participate in my artist of the week, nor do I expect a lot of people to read all of my nearly 1000 bands. I put stuff out there and hope at least a handful of people might become interested. What rubs me the wrong way is when some people appear to have zero interest in my thoughts but post just to throw jabs at my ideas. Wouldn't the "mature" thing to do is to just not post in those threads you do not have an interest?
joenorwood77 is offline   Reply With Quote