Music Banter - View Single Post - Rough Draft: My Favorite 1000 Bands
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 01:24 PM   #32 (permalink)
joenorwood77
Music Addict

Thanks to both of you for your recent posts. I understand where you are both coming from and both give sound advice.

I created a spoiler for my original post. Unfortunately, another member quoted that entire list to make a joke, so we still have the issue, just only once now instead of twice.

After I get more settled in here, I will explore the lounge and journal sections.

I guess the main thing that got me upset was I was ready to place a ton of time and effort into something that in my eyes not only benefited me, but also the forum here, and basically everyone here seemed to make a joke of it. It is what it is. I still never expected a lot of people to comment on my 1000 bands list or my bands of the week. I just put that stuff out there for who ever takes interest. I am certain that anyone who checks out those two things will discover some cool music, as I am sure I will also come across artists I never knew about when I check out posts in here.

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know this community better. I guess if anything, it won't be boring here.
joenorwood77 is offline   Reply With Quote