Music Banter - View Single Post - The Bandcamp "Name Your Price" Thread.
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2015, 05:54 PM   #44 (permalink)
Mr. Sir
He behind the curtains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
https://jutegyte.bandcamp.com/music

Each of this guy's zillion albums are nae your price for digital download. From experimental black metal, to harsh noise, to avant-glitch-techno to whatever else. He describes each of them fairly well though, if you read the info, so you know what you'd be getting into.

"Microtonal experimental black metal with four-voice canons, extended technique industrial riffing, polyrhythmic process music, and a final collapse into despondent mise en abyme."

"Funereal synths hover untethered above machine rhythms in constant flux, punctuated by intervals of malignant stasis."

"Experimental black metal with dense masses of dissonant contrapuntal guitars, strange time signatures, tormented wails alternating with death growls, bizarre psychedelic interludes, keening lap steel guitar, and existential dread. Age and pain and decay and death tower unimpeachable above every moment."

"Experimental electronic music dense with bizarre processing and complex polyrhythms, interrupted by atonal polymetric accumulation studies for electric piano and clouds of percussive microsound. "

...for example
Jute Gyte is pretty awesome, though it did take me a while to get into him. I haven't heard that much of his work, which is not surprising considering his immense amount of output, but of the albums I did hear Discontinuities, Vast Chains and Ressentiments make up my top 3. You might also like Voidcraeft. He focuses more on the black metal aspect than Jute Gyte yet isn't shy to push boundaries with microtonal scales and other daring concepts.

100 albums worthy of stealing your time [2/100]
Mr. Sir is offline   Reply With Quote