Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do people get annoyed at people who care about minority social issues?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Default Why do people get annoyed at people who care about minority social issues?

I am not expecting for some people to care about minority issues because it is has been this way since slavery. However, lately I have been quite annoyed at the passiveness and disrespect that some people have for minorities who really care about the current racial problems concerning black people. Now I understand everyone doesn't care and won't be on the same page but I personally get irritated when some try to past off these issues as nothing or as things that don't matter. I get irritated when I see this on the internet and even in media depictions. Within the last 5 years, there have been multiple young black men that have been killed and murdered by white people so its alarming that some are shocked at black peoples reactions.

I have always found that to be strange. I know some people don't like to discuss minority issues on this board and that is okay. No one is not making you reply in this thread please don't derail it with foolishness.