Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do people get annoyed at people who care about minority social issues?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 11:21 PM   #111 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhateverDude View Post
The thread was started to ask why people like you respond the way you do to these issues on this forum and that was your first response. Followed by an insensitive joke and comparing white deaths at the hands of police to black deaths at the hand of police. It's a very specific discussion to which you've contributed nothing to.
"asking why people like me respond the way i do to these issues", and I wrote "**** happens". It's pretty self explanatory with what I was going for in my first post. If you didn't pick up on it, I was saying that I don't understand the point in getting all riled up in these issues when in probably a week or two, there will probably be another issue picking up the same amount of attention. Why waste energy on putting any concern into an issue that has already happened? It's not like it's somehow going to take us back in time to stop the issues from happening, is it?