Music Banter - View Single Post - NationStates.net
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 11:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
The Republic of Dooksville is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The quiet, industrious population of 5 million Dooksvilleans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The large, socially-minded government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Healthcare, and Defense are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 47.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.

The fragile Dooksvillean economy, worth 101 billion dicks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 20,288 dicks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.

Crime is totally unknown. Dooksville's national animal is the sloths, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
greatest.
And still people want me dead
~msc
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote