Music Banter - View Single Post - 2016 Presidential Race Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 03:38 PM   #41 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
The dude managed to be an effective Republican governor in ****ing Massachusetts. He worked with the Democratic legislature to create a state health care system. He's a Democrat's dream! I'll take him over someone with convictions any day. Let the constituents have the convictions.

Edit: I don't know why the **** we're debating the 2012 presidential election in 2015, but I am amused.
yea but we already have obama for that. plus obama is black and has some actual swag/charisma to him

why would liberals have any interest at all in switching out our dear leader for some awkward white mormon lol

thats the problem with these "moderate republicans," they're designed to appeal to the left when the left isn't going to vote for them either way

at least rubio is young, cuban, attractive and from what i've seen a pretty articulate and decent speaker. but in order to win you have to be able to win the conservative vote of confidence while being charismatic and non-threatening enough to trick some of those perpetually confused "independents" into voting for you as well.
John Wilkes Booth is offline   Reply With Quote