Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 10:22 PM   #31781 (permalink)
DeadChannel
Music Addict

game again tonight, against the same team as last time. Mercy rule again. 17:4 this time.

That's like, what, 4 wins, a loss and a tie. I think it also might mean we're leading the league, so that's cool...

Oh, and we wrapped up shooting. Rest of the group was painful, and the film probably isn't going to be great, but I got some cool shots of, like, stairs and ****. Stairs always look really cool, because of the horizontal lines, plus it was a set of stairs with railings on either side, so there was a lot of depth when I shot up them.
It was also a pretty old, cool looking part of town. Trail has some pretty interesting European looking architecture. I want to shoot there at some point, when I'm working on something that I actually care about. Of course, it was a really run and gun guerilla shoot, because the property is probably owned by people, but whatever.
There was this old house that burnt down, with just a foundation and fireplace left. I'm trying to figure out what I could shoot there, because it's a kickass location.

Last edited by DeadChannel; 04-30-2015 at 10:30 PM.
DeadChannel is offline   Reply With Quote