Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 11:11 AM   #7516 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoathsomePete View Post
I guess in some sense but it's really just superficial and stuck in the trappings of the cyberpunk genre. Grey dull colours, rain all the time, no sanctity for human life, etc. While the story does play as if it has some sort of mystical element going on, there's just as much reason to believe that cyberpunk Neil Gaimen is just crazy.

If you mean a similar feel in terms of gameplay mechanics then no, this is a point and click adventure game.
I'm a big fan of point and click and plan to play quite a lot over the next year or so and have added this to the list.

Playing the Secret of Monkey Island again, love those games but they're quite demanding on the puzzle solving element.

Any other point and click you'd recommend, as I know you know a hell of a lot about games?
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote