Music Banter - View Single Post - Hey, is anyone else married here?
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 05:19 PM   #90 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
So people are allowed to talk about how great it is to have kids, yet when people talk about how they don't want kids, it's suddenly a problem?
No. when people talk about hating kids, about how horrible they are and call those who bear them names, THEN it's a problem. Talk all you like about not wanting kids, your preogative. But don't dismiss them out of hand as if nobody cares about them. You are both missing, deliberately I would say, some of the best things about kids and Lil is focussing only on the brats who come into your store. There's a lot more to kids than that, and you should both realise that and have a little consideration for those of us who actually like, or at least don't hate kids.

To refer to people who want or have kids as "cattle" with that sneering, I'm-better-than-you attitude Lil and yourself have is just disrespectful to the max, and it boils my blood.

Nobody's stopping you voicing your opinion, but when it turns out as hate-filled vitriol and sneering sarcasm as if all kids were little demons and all people who had kids were idiots, then we have a problem. All I'm asking for is that you understand, both of you, some of us love or like or can get along with kids, and your comments are not appreciated.