Music Banter - View Single Post - Kids: you gotta love 'em!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 05:23 PM   #20 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriphiel View Post
I think you're just going to have to understand that not everyone in the world is like you. Some people have different mindsets, and there's nothing wrong with that. Saying that people who have an aversion to children are "disgusting" because children are just a natural part of life that they should learn to deal with, is just like calling someone who hates sex "disgusting" because they're rejecting something natural that is necessary for the perpetuation of our species; in the end, it's entirely pointless criticism that accomplishes nothing but bullying someone for being born with different values than you. At the end of the day, the person still has the same values that they did before, only now they feel like human garbage, and are even less trusting of the people around them then they were before. And even if you still insist on trying to "fix" them, and you really want to convince someone that they're making a mistake with their behavior, then at least talk to them like a fucking human being, instead of throwing insults at them and insinuating that they're some "stupid" freak of nature.

Seriously, the hypocrisy here is astounding. Lis gets called out for insulting people with children, calling them "breeders", and you respond by throwing insults right back at her. This is some school-yard level shit right here. So she got a little carried away with her choice of words, she and Ki have already made it clear that they made a mistake, and that they didn't mean to offend anyone.
So they're allowed to have a vile, deliberately and unjustifiably hateful opinion about a subset of human beings but I'm not allowed to voice how much it bothered me? Okay then whatever you say mate, but I definitely will not be apologizing.

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote