Music Banter - View Single Post - Metal Album Survivor [1st Wave Black Metal Division]
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 11:04 AM   #977 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Dammit Batty, I might have given this a shot, but May 6? **** it that's tomorrow! No way I'm listening to that much screaming, grunting and growling by then. I can get that from my neighbours if I want. Pity, I might have had the chance to make a real fool of myself. Again.

Hey, maybe I'll do Black Metal for MM III.

Or maybe not...
Well, I might extend it just a bit, since I didn't give any notification of the genre change, but not past two extra days. I don't want to drag the rounds out any more than I have to, just cause I want to keep some kind of momentum going -- which is why I dropped the metalcore battle so quickly. Besides, what chance is there that you're going to make it through all these albums, regardless of how much time you're given?

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote