Music Banter - View Single Post - Kids: you gotta love 'em!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 11:32 AM   #72 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

I read your entire post.

Troll my friend, if LIL and Ki have that opinion, it's their right to have it, and more importantly, their right to express it. I can truly understand how it would infuriate you, and I have caught myself a couple times feeling the blood boil up just a little too over the subject, but the fact of the matter is that they will more than likely, now I'm just speculating here, they will more than likely change their stance as 'child haters' (for lack of a better term) as time goes by. I had the same immature reactions to being around children when I was quite younger too, and I'm sure I've made a few off color comments about the subject at some point in time before I had a child of my own. I'm not defending their actions, and I'm not advocating your rant on the subject, I just thought I'd try to inject a bit of rationale into this mess, and I hope I'm not going to be sorry for doing so, but it just troubled me a bit to see you going off on such a tangent.

Take deep breaths, and imagine LIL and Ki holding their first child while saying "What was I thinking?".