Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 03:40 PM   #31851 (permalink)
EPOCH6
V8s & 12 Bars

Driving out of the underground parking this morning, gravity sends something flying off of my seat and onto the floor by my pedals, I reach down to shoo it out of the way, tugged on the steering wheel a bit too much, and ended up swiping one of the concrete pillars as I took a corner. Did some pretty ****ing serious damage to my bedside panel. Fortunately bedside panels for these old trucks are pretty cheap (~$350), one piece, and I have a shop w/ a lot of welding equipment to repair it at, and I happen to be in the process of repainting / restoring the truck anyway, so it's not a huge deal... but ****. She ain't quite as pretty as she was yesterday and it's certainly going add at least a day onto the re-painting work.

There's 3 reason why the Rolling Stones are better. I'm going to list them here. 1. Jimi Hendrix from Rolling Stones was a better guitarist then Jimmy Page 2. The bassist from Rolling Stones isn't dead 3. Rolling Stobes wrote Stairway to Heaven and The Ocean so we all know they are superior here.
EPOCH6 is offline   Reply With Quote