Music Banter - View Single Post - Love or Hate?
Thread: Love or Hate?
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 05:14 AM   #47 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Oh nothing. It's funny to me that you talk about how busy you are keeping up with your music bantering but then get bored enough with that stuff to solicit people to assign you tasks. Forget I said anything, have your fun
Yeah it's a good point. Sometimes I can't resist. It's not cos I'm bored, far from it. I'm deep into reviewing Judas Priest's discography as we speak. And even as I wrote this thread up, a small, urgent voice was saying at the back of my head "Don't do it! You have enough on your plate as it is!" I of course ignored it, as I always do when it tries to spoil my fun. As I said, this came about through Batty poking fun at me in the Metal Album Survivor thread, and I just thought sure why not? Guess at the heart of it all I'm a musical masochist. Or maybe a mascot, whichever is more fun...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't know. Some Irish weirdo with a small penis.
Hey, you know what they say: small penis, large ... large ... um, you know, let me get back to you on that one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
He's 90% of MB's music commentary, on the other hand The Batlord is 90% of MB's wisecracks and non humorous flails.
I'm insulted: only 90%?

You guys need to read the "Life on Music Banter" thread. It introduces the unwary and the uninitiated to the teeming life that abounds here in the Bantersphere, and also has some cool pictures!