Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #31892 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Went to Coney Island today for no apparent reason. Took my nearly two hours by train. I needed to get out of my house. Here are some pictures. There is a story unrelated to Coney Island at the bottom.

Look at this f*cking thing. Who the hell would go on this? I love rollercoasters and have been on some sketchy ones, but this f*cker looks like it came out of an arcade machine. Pass.

Look at this dog! OOHHHHH HE SO SEEEEEPY.

What's ironic is you see this same face when you go under the boardwalk except it's much more terrifying.

Ahhh, the Cyclone. Bummer that it wasn't running. I would have loved to taken a ride on the old bird. Yes I realize the hipocracy with wanting to ride this and not the other one. This one is historic though. That means it's safer.

BONUS STORY

Crazy sh*t on the subway home. So when a train goes under the East River, there is about a six minute gap with no stops. This is when the panhandlers come out. Usually it's stories of how they are homeless but once in a while you'll get a show. These kids weren't homeless, just lazy, but they decided that this was a great time to break/pole dance in the middle of the train car. I've seen this before. While it's actually impressive, it's best not to look or else they'll ask you for money. It looks like this...

So I went back to reading my book and all of a sudden I look up and these kids are being jumped by three people.. Turns out they were plain clothed NYPD officers. They were in the car over blending in and policing or whatever they do and saw these guys and decided to turn into the fun police. One cop threw a kid up against the doors so hard his forehead made a BAM! noise and the kid started to bleed. This got some of the passengers upset and one guy used the term "brutality". My phone was in my backpack so I couldn't film it. All happened so fast. Before we knew it, the train pulled in the station and the kids were ripped off the car and onto the platform.

Everybody was pretty pissed but after we started going it got lighter and we laughed it off. Mostly because before they started dancing, they asked this behemoth of a man sitting next to me if he was a cop. I mentioned that they asked the wrong guy and things settled down. It was crazy though. Next time I see kids doing this, I'm f*cking filming. Good chance to get some NYPD bashing footage.

End.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote