Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do people get annoyed at people who care about minority social issues?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 11:19 PM   #153 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Is it an issue for anybody in this thread?
This thread is closed but I want a say because, hey mod powers a there for a reason right?

Does it matter whether it affects someone in the thread in order to talk about it? It's like saying, "oh no one in this thread is affected by euthanasia being illegal so why discuss it?" While people out there are dying slow deaths who could do with it legalised. The politicians making the laws may not experience any of what they make laws about but it's still important to be discussed and ruled upon. People need to be educated about what can effect others, or history can repeat itself. Law makers or not.

I may not agree with the majority of what the OP says but I still believe the topic should be allowed to be discussed.

I know this post seems pointless at the end of the discussion/thread being closed but I want to send the message to other members to not be so quick to judge. And also, racism can indirectly effect you whether you think so or not.