Music Banter - View Single Post - Kids: you gotta love 'em!
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 06:46 AM   #175 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Oh, yeah, white knight - it took a while to register with me too. That's too subtle for the likes of us, Urban!

If this were a poll, I'd also be clicking on "Gotta love 'em." Chula, Plankton, ribbons all sound like proud, happy and exemplary parents, and I think it's worth noting that not many parents are regretful. How often do you hear a parent saying, "I wish I'd never had kids" ? That's because having kids can be a wonderful, life-defining adventure. It certainly has been for me.

(In a side note, my sympathy to WWWP: I was sorry to read that you have had such an unfortunate experience with your siblings. Let's hope that furthur down the line there is some kind of rapprochement, even if it doesn't fix the harm done.
Also for Vanilla, who stays cheerful despite her health problems. I'm hoping that if there's no physiological cause, perhaps your unfair pain-prompt cycle can be broken without too much trouble.)