Music Banter - View Single Post - Content ID on YouTube
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 07:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
ockteby
Groupie

Smile Content ID on YouTube

The algorithms are continuing to evolve on the web especially YouTube. Several years ago placing music on YouTube was an exercise in jumping through impossible hoops. Then someone finally convinced publishers and producers that letting the millions of us around the globe the use of copyrighted material was a win win. If you want to try your hand at video production using famous music the "Content ID" is the way to go. Being new to this forum I am not sure links are allowed, but I add this as an example of an armature using the web to produce music videos.

I acknowledge the 15 post rule before you can post URL's I am now retired and at one time in my life I was on the fringes of the music business. Those fringes produced some unusual happenings, so over the next 15 post I will tell some of those music industry "Tall Tails" After my 15 post I will give you the link to a video I was referencing in the beginning of this post.

Thanks... and I hope I can contribute something worthwhile to this MuusicBanter.
ockteby is offline   Reply With Quote