Music Banter - View Single Post - The Support and Encouragement Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 01:40 PM   #19 (permalink)
RL Clown
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Also, often I find people who come in with genuine problems are ignored, laughed at or the thread is diverted away from their issue. Not that this is to say that some people do not genuinely try to help, but it doesn't always happen.
Me too, I have also noticed that. Don't get me wrong, I do have a sense of humor. I tell jokes from time to time. But if someone is having a serious problem, obviously, I think that it's morally wrong for others to laugh at this person. Some people are rude because they get to hide behind a computer screen on the internet. I'm sure that, in real life, they wouldn't have the guts to behave this way if they had to communicate with a person face-to-face. In my opinion, it's best to ignore rude people on the internet. I try hard to help other people on the internet when they have issues, but obviously, my time is limited. I have a busy schedule. Anyways, I have a question concerning education... Is it possible for a test to be graded unfairly? If you would like me to rephrase my question, do not hesitate to ask. I appreciate serious and mature responses.
RL Clown is offline   Reply With Quote