Music Banter - View Single Post - Freebase Dali's Tribal Tattoo
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 02:57 AM   #165 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by tore View Post
If I were single and met a really tatted up chick who I thought was hot, I might expect her to not be interested in me unless I myself were covered in tats and somehow visibly belonged to some kind of tatty-culture. Obviously she cares about outward appearances and like them to be a certain way.

I do too, but not that much, I think. A woman could be hot as hell, but if I think she's a bad person, I'm not gonna want to have sex with her.

I can respect that. But aren't you assuming you know know what she's into. Maybe she likes her men pure as the driven snow.

That's like saying oh hey she looks Spanish she must like black men. When in all actually I like em like I like my bread white and wonderful.

I am saying when you first see this person you are either yay or nay. Then once you get to know them the yay or nay sensor goes away and you just might do someone a little off the beaten path for your taste profile based on their oh so wonderful personality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote