Music Banter - View Single Post - Freebase Dali's Tribal Tattoo
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:03 AM   #166 (permalink)
Guybrush
Juicious Maximus III

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I can respect that. But aren't you assuming you know know what she's into. Maybe she likes her men pure as the driven snow.
Yes, but as you say, your mind is pretty much made up about someone in 8 seconds. During that time, you've already decided if you're going to bother, like pursue a conversation with her.

Quote:
That's like saying oh hey she looks Spanish she must like black men. When in all actually I like em like I like my bread white and wonderful.
No it's not A tattoo is something you choose to put on yourself to dress you up, like a (permanent) piece of clothing or an accessory. Needless to say, ethnicity isn't.

edit : Well, I take that back. You got a point. I guess I would expect a black woman to prefer black men. But more so with tats, I think?

Quote:
I am saying when you first see this person you are either yay or nay. Then once you get to know them the yay or nay sensor goes away and you just might do someone a little off the beaten path for your taste profile based on their oh so wonderful personality.
Yeah, but as I mentioned, the initial yay or nay often dictates whether or not you're gonna f.ex speak to them in the first place. It doesn't have to, but it often does. So the initial yay or nay could effectively ruin my chance of finding out that she indeed loves tatless guys.