Music Banter - View Single Post - Freebase Dali's Tribal Tattoo
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 03:32 AM   #169 (permalink)
grtwhtgrvty
jiojoijoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I asked the guy who has hot chicks in his avatar every week if he would bang the reptile chick for a reason. He isn't attracted to her. Not hard to see why. Albeit inside I am sure she is a beautiful person however her outward appearance is not so appealing.
My point is that his opinion shouldn't dictate her appearance, and he seems to be the only one here who actually understands that. That's how she feels she wants to look. You're very lucky that your appearance and your aesthetic concept is mainstream. Imagine being in her position, the way you are. Although -- knowing you, if tattoos were the normality, you'd probably be covered head to toe like the product that you are, because apparently, as you've implied here, your self worth is dictated completely by whether or not men find you attractive.

Quote:
You are supposed to be attracted to other people, in case you didn't know that. That's how we procreate as a species and survive.
This looks like a subconscious implication that there is something wrong with being gay or asexual. It's surreal how subconscious your heteronormativity is. You probably didn't even realize how offensive it is to say someone is supposed to be sexual. You're saying that we are supposed to be attracted to other people, so t hat we can procreate, but this point of view blatantly implies some degree of malfunction within my psyche, as a gay person, because I'm attracted to other males, and I can't procreate with other males. So thank you for that.

Quote:
Women get off on being attractive and any woman that says different is a liar.We don't necessarily pump iron but we flex our muscles (so to speak) in a different kinda way.
Nice arbitrary, ignorant generalizations that have no grounds in reality or logic. Again, sexist and heternormative.

Quote:
I want people to sit down together and just be people too, but sadly it's not really ever going to happen, as every single person on this board wouldn't exist if their mothers hadn't gone out looking hot and their fathers never thought to themselves, hey I'd like to hit that.
If you want people to sit down and just be people, maybe you should sit down and start acting like a person.
grtwhtgrvty is offline   Reply With Quote