Music Banter - View Single Post - Faith No More appreciation thread
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 06:20 AM   #164 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNtrivedNiHilism View Post
Well you better be sure you do shake the foundation of your home, as well as your entire neighborhood with that sound system, because this album deserves that treatment.

An easy 10/10 from me for the album. I was excited as f*ck when the band announced the new album, and it was eagerly waiting to hear at least a few tracks from it before it was released. Motherf*cker is one of my favorites.
The whole thing is incredible. It's a little deceiving at times too, like in Rise of the Fall where they take you down a bit of a reggae road only to chew you up and spit you out by the time it's over you feel ear raped. Love it. Patton's vox are on point all throughout too, and it's like coming home after a long trip. I might do a proper review at some point if the planets line up just right and I happen to find myself in front of a computer with nothing else to do (I had to pause it 3 times last night due to life things happening).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob. View Post
Sunny Side Up really stuck out for me
Me too. Also, Cone of Shame and Matador. I need a few more listens though to really pin down my favorites, as they're all that good.