Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello thanks for allowing me to be here
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 01:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
roscoe_the_first
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moss View Post
Wow, you are digging deep. Although not sure what that Kashmir reference has to do with the Beatles. Or even Led Zeppelin. I guess I'm not getting what the significance is of a semi obscure director writing to Dr. Robert about a boat called Kashmir. I mean, I think Kashmir was written when Zep visited the area in Asia known as Kashmir. Not trying to be a dick, just trying to understand how this is worked into your Beatles book.
Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin bought Aleister Crowley's former house on the side of Loch Ness. Aleister Crowley is second from the top left on the Sergeant Pepper album cover. The boat Kashmir is where certain rituals were performed the clue is 'Lucifer Rising'. Now listen to the link on my signature - It's Sergeant Pepper's Lonely (track before Day in the Life) sung backwards. The cut-out for the 'Fake Moustache' is in the pull-out sheet that came with the Sergeant Pepper vinyl album.(My avatar)

PS we are trying to find out who iamaphoney is, some believe that it's McCartney himself.

Last edited by roscoe_the_first; 05-16-2015 at 01:31 AM.
roscoe_the_first is offline   Reply With Quote