Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 04:44 PM   #32026 (permalink)
fiddler
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
@Pedestrian

I see.

I think you shouldn't give up on flirting with him, it will do you well to try to express interest through body language and gestures, it's a safer risk than verbally expressing interest.

you need to give him a clear sign, ya know? an opening. something that says you're interested in more than a friendship.
im afraid of rejection too but when i like a girl i always drop subtle hints i like her as more than a friend cause how is she gonna now im interested if i don't express it?

In the words of Daniel johnston

"True love is searching too but how can it recognize you unless you step out into the light?"

You gotta put yourself out there and express all those bottled emotions or else you'll never life a full life. i know my sappy cliches won't help you much but my point is don't be afraid to want love and don't be afraid to pursue it.
To add: ain't nobody gonna go shopping in the store if it looks the store is shut down! If it looks like the store is open for business, someone is gonna have a look around. Might not buy a dern thing, but at least they looked.
fiddler is offline   Reply With Quote