Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 06:00 PM   #5898 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Have you ever intentionally or unintentionally destroyed a piece of music (CD, Vinyl, etc.)?

I had a burned copy of Morbid Angel's Altars of Madness that was so scratched that I threw it against a wall once.

If you were forced to change everything about yourself, losing everything that made you who you are, but you were allowed to keep one trait or feature, which would you keep?

My burning hatred for Trollheart.

If MusicBanter was a superhero comic book, what would be your power(s), name, and role?

I can mentally cause all around me to go into fits of uncontrollable rage. I am known as Ass-Man. **** roles. I just go around pissing people off for the sake of anarchy.

What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Chocolate with peanut butter.

Which do you fear more: Facing that which you can not defeat, or becoming that which you hate most?

I'm quite experienced with both, and both bore me. Next question.

If you could have any accent for your voice, which would you pick?

German. Then I can just start shouting in public, terrifying everyone within earshot.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote