Music Banter - View Single Post - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 07:27 PM   #47 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overcast View Post
If it was said in the past then why is it brought up in an off-topic and derailing manner within this thread? Was something said within this specific thread that brought it back up for you? If you have an issue with Trollheart in the first place is it not best to keep it to PM or ignore him, or is there a logical reason why you're involving the community? I have no bias with anybody, just calling it as I see it. Regardless of your frustrations with anybody I'd say respecting a thread's intent should be prioritized. The original discussion was more interesting than this argument anyway.

I was really referring to his jab at the question he directed towards me but yes I do think its questionable how people are ganging up on me in this thread but dont think there is anything wrong with another member calling someone else a Idiot.

I am sorry but that is hypocritical to me because I have not been disrespectful to anyone in this thread.
Because Troll heart was being personal with his comment and he always wants to instigate something with me in a discussion.

Shouldn't you be lecturing him since he is the one that came in here patronizing me for my opinion and the way I express my opinions in other discussions?
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote