Music Banter - View Single Post - Dzhokhar Tsarnaev sentenced to death
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 07:49 PM   #54 (permalink)
Soulflower
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
It's a matter of opinion. Again, when it's 1v.1 there's a 50/50 chance. When it's 2, 3, 4 v. 1, can't you see where perhaps the majority opinion outweighs your own? From what I've seen of your posts you look for an argument everywhere you go. Even here, my posts have not been condescending or insulting what so ever yet you wish to continue to argue with me.
I am not arguing with you. I am responding to your outlandish accusations about my character which I have every right too.

You just said I needed to grow up just because I think there was something wrong with Troll hearts remark. LOL

And that is condescending and a silly assumption because just because I have a problem with the way he expressed himself does not mean I need to grow up.

For the record,

I didnt come in here challenging anyone or disagreeing with anyone.

I came in here and stated my opinion like everyone and AS USUAL people disagreed and came in here instigating an argument with me because most don't like me here and that is fine but that doesn't mean every time I make a post I deserve to get ganged up on.
Soulflower is offline   Reply With Quote