Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello thanks for allowing me to be here
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 09:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
roscoe_the_first
Music Addict

I'm at a disadvantage at the moment because I cannot post you a link.

But Apple Star: It was a fake moustache is the track Sergeant Pepper's Lonely (last but one track before Day in the Life) played backwards. This complies with Crowley's instructions in his Thelema Texts. But more than that Apple Star - Apple Star is an allusion to Crowley's A∴A∴ Secret Society. The Sergeant Pepper album depicts the Beatles standing over a grave of a left handed base guitar made with hyacinths (look up the Greek mythology for Hyacinths). Derek Taylor (the Beatles PR man) let slip that the whole scene was a grave and a funeral and Barry Miles alludes to this in 'Many years from now'. With a Wax model of SONNY Liston on the left and DIANA Dors on the right. (Diana is the Moon Goddess). I dedicate a whole section of my book to the Sergeant Pepper album.

The false moustache appears as a cut-out in the sheet that comes with the vinyl album. (My Avatar) McCartney did in fact cut his lip when larking about on a Moped with Tara Brown (heir to the Guinness fortune) who later "Blew his mind out in a car" crash. His father sat in the House of Lords.

iamaphoney is the maker of the track in my signature. We don't know who he/she or it is. There are some who think the iamaphoney youtube sequence is being driven by McCartney himself.

Last edited by roscoe_the_first; 05-16-2015 at 10:23 PM.
roscoe_the_first is offline   Reply With Quote