Music Banter - View Single Post - Hello thanks for allowing me to be here
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 01:26 AM   #36 (permalink)
roscoe_the_first
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moss View Post
That is one of Johns greatest songs, much to Paul's chagrin. And don't get me wrong, I would totally read your book.
Well it all gets clearer when you realise that Paul McCartney stayed at 53 Whimpole St with his girlfriend Jane Asher and her Father and Mother and two siblings. Dr Richard Asher wrote several articles for the medical journal The Lancet on Hypnotism. Jane's mother had tutored George Martin. As we've seen Dr Asher experimented on patients with LSD. Dr Asher also tutored Oliver Sacks the author of Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain. In this book there is a chapter entitled Come Together. Dr Asher hung himself in 1967.

53 Whimpole St is 100 yards from Whimpole Mews where Dr Stephen Ward practiced and supplied the prostitutes Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davies to clients which brought down the British Government.

Keeler and Rice-Davies appear on the Free as a Bird video. Ringo is reported to have slept with Keeler on his stag night before he married Maureen.

You're still not a hundredth the way through this story yet. These are just teasers.

Last edited by roscoe_the_first; 05-17-2015 at 01:41 AM.
roscoe_the_first is offline   Reply With Quote